Monday 9 September 2013

My Latest Discovery: Good Morning Nanyang Cafe at Far East Plaza, Singapore





The best set meal in town: Curry Chicken with lots and lots and lots of spuds served with rice or bread and a cup of strong coffee. It was soooooooo good!


Followed by thick wholemeal toast slathered with butter and homemade kaya. Carb overload but I had just worked out. At least thats my excuse!


With the sisters... and an enthusiastic fellow customer who jumped into the pix. Yes, its that kind of place where everyone knows your name and your brew. Cheers. 
Bought chee cheong fun for breakfast tomorrow as well as even more coffee to be zapped in the microwave. You just can't get enough of Good Morning Nanyang Cafe. I know I can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.