Thursday 15 August 2013

Project Ghim Moh Market, Singapore at 6am, August 16, 2013

The Mission: To procure Masala Dosa for breakfast.


The Destination: Ghim Moh Market at 0600. Vendors were out and the fruit and vegetables were fresh and fragrant.


Not a creature was stirring....on my way to my idea of Heaven...


actually called Heaven's Indian Curry where excellent appom (for the Spudette) and dosas (for me) await.



and here it is. Not actually an appetising picture but it was and is always delicious and a wonderful way to start my day, especially when washed down with a kopi-o. I got some takeway servings of chee cheong fun for lunch later. 

Stay tuned for my eating odyssey with bangkokglutton.com this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.